Running clubs are self-sustaining organizations that host events and runs with defined benefits for members. Running clubs usually require annual membership fees.
5. Chattahoochee Road Runners – This run club hosts group runs for members and non-members and is best known for their annual Chattahoochee Road Race 5K/10K in Sandy Springs.
4. Black Girls Run – The mission of Black Girls RUN! is to encourage ALL (especially African-American women) to make fitness and healthy living a priority.
3. Greater Ultrarunning & Trail Society (GUTS) – This run club hosts training runs, trail races, and a yearly camping weekend for ultra runners.
2. Lifetime Run Club – This Run club provides group runs led by a certified running coach for all Lifetime club members.
1. Atlanta Track Club – The largest club for runners and walkers in Atlanta. This organization is best known for their signature events including Peachtree Road Race, Thanksgiving Day Half Marathon, Atlanta 10 Miler, and Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon.
Yeti Trail Runners embodies the true meaning of tribe. These tribe members / runners are passionate and proud of their Yeti clan, so much so, I couldn’t categorize them as a run club or run group. Just know they got enough votes to be recognized for the Yetis that they are.