Overall voted the best places to run in all of Atlanta metro. These areas include running trails, paths and popular parks in and around Atlanta.
5. Silver Comet – Silver Comet Trail runs 61.5 miles from Smyrna to Cedartown.
4. Kennesaw Mountain – Three are actually several trails through and around Kennesaw Mountain including the Kennesaw Mountain Battlefield Trail featuring breath-taking views at the summit.
3. Stone Mountain Trail – This is a 20+ mile running/biking path starting from downtown Atlanta to a large granite landmark, known as Stone Mountain.
2. Piedmont Park – Piedmont park is the largest park in Atlanta with over 4 miles of trails including the Active Oval, Piedmont Commons and the Meadow.
1. Beltline – Atlanta Beltline is a series of trails, some under construction, creating a pedestrian and bike friendly 22-mile loop around Atlanta.