Training programs are a great way to get started, maintain motivation, improve speed, or endurance with certified coaches. Please always consult your physician before starting any strenuous workout routine.
5. Lifetime Run – Lifetime Fitness provides run coaches who will tailor your training to take your running to the next level at the Sandy Springs / Prado location.
4. Balanced Running / Running Development Program – This training program is offered through Kennesaw Parks & Rec with certified running coach, Tina Klein and her team. Tina Klein is currently a world ranked and All-American track and field athlete.
3. Big Peach Running – Big Peach offers training to improve running form and for specific races throughout the year across their various locations.
2. Galloway Run / Phidippides – This training program is led by Jeff Galloway, US Olympian and first winner of the Peachtree Road Race. Training is offered throughout the year for all levels and all distances. The Jeff Galloway Method, Run-Walk interval training is offered but not required for participants.
1. Atlanta Track Club – ATC provides the most number of training programs, each tailored to specific goal races for all levels throughout metro Atlanta.