A race series is a group of races with a common theme, and may include a bonus gift for participants that complete several or all races in the series in one year.
5. Dirty Spokes – This is a series of trail running, mountain biking, and/or off-road Duathlons in Georgia and Alabama.
4. Kennesaw Grand Prix – The Kennesaw Grand Prix series, is a series of six 5K races in downtown Kennesaw encouraging residents to become more active and engage in wellness-related activities. Participants in four of the six 5K series races will receive a specially designed hooded pullover.
3. Grand Prix Series, Atlanta Track Club – The Atlanta Track Club Grand prix is a series of 10 events ranging from 5K to Half Marathon distances in and around Atlanta. Participants who complete 7 events receive a t-shirt. Members who attend all 10 events, receive the David Jordan Award.
2. Run Social – This race series blends social events with opportunities to live healthier lives, and grow the spirit of community in Atlanta.
1. Triple Peach / Ultimate Peach, Atlanta Track Club – Triple Peach comprises of the Peachtree Road Race, Atlanta 10 Miler, and Thanksgiving Day Half Marathon. People who sign up for the Triple Peach and complete all 3 races in the same calendar year receive an extra medal and shirt.